Hi everyone, hope you all are enjoying your summer!
Thanks to Elice for the inspiration for this episode.
Join Justin and I today as we discuss:
- What it has been like managing autism while being a student in college
- Some of the biggest school obstacles related to his disability that he had to overcome
- Justin’s support network.
- Some of the biggest life learning lessons discovered while in college
- Some of Justin’s favorite tools/resources that helped make school more manageable
- Advice for college students with developmental/intellectual disabilities that have big goals/dreams and might be struggling right now to make any progress on them
- Advice for faculty related to helping students with development/intellectual disabilities succeed in college. What can we do better?
After the interview I discuss some of my summer activities and a few upcoming episode ideas I’m considering for the fall!