Key Info for this Podcast:
Join Tara and I today as we hear her recovery story, find out strategies Tara has used to help foster her recovery, and listen to how Tara landed an awesome job that she loves.
- Important links for today’s Episode:
- NAMI National Organization Website https://www.nami.org/#
- In the US, there are state/local NAMI chapters in many parts of the country as well
- NAMI – In Our Own Voice
- American Foundation for Suicide Prevention website
- If you are a recent college grad or faculty member that’s in recovery for mental health issues, I’d love to interview you about your goal achievement quest, the struggles/adversity you faced, as well the wellness strategies you used! I’m particularly interested in interviewing student entrepreneurs and those involved in mental health advocacy. There are a variety of ways to reach out.
- Email me at: email@example.com
- The Official Podcast Website
- Visit the podcast’s Facebook page! or
- Follow the podcast on Twitter
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or Google Play. A rating and/or review would also really help out the show and allow new listeners to discover it. Thanks for all the reviews so far!
- Looking for help on how to become a better online student in college? Try my course, Ace Your Online Class, available on Udemy. It’s got lots of tips and strategies on how to not only survive learning online in today’s college environment, but thrive! Totally free.
- Thanks to Rob Cavallo for today’s intro music. For more information about him or the music you heard today, you can email: firstname.lastname@example.org