- Mind mapping for your career
- Also referred to as Vision boarding
- Visual depiction of how the different big pieces of your life fit together (Major, minor, job, internship, volunteer, certificates, training, side hustles, hobbies/passions, research, brand building, pieces of your developing network
- Plan for individual advancement
- Can use whiteboard/post-its, or just draw with pencil/paper
- How often should I look at/update my vision board?
- What to do with things that don’t fit
If you are a recent college grad or faculty member that’s in recovery for mental health issues, I’d love to interview you about your goal achievement quest, the struggles/adversity you faced, as well the wellness strategies you used! I’m particularly interested in interviewing student entrepreneurs and those involved in mental health advocacy. There are a variety of ways to reach out.
Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or Google Play. A rating and/or review would also really help out the show and allow new listeners to discover it. Thanks for all the reviews so far!
Looking for help on how to become a better online student in college? Try my course, Ace Your Online Class, available on Udemy. It’s got lots of tips and strategies on how to not only survive learning online in today’s college environment, but thrive!
Ace Your Online Class Update: No longer free to public, but podcast listeners will never pay for this course! Email me and I’ll get you a code to sign up for free.
Thanks to Rob Cavallo for today’s intro music. For more information about him or the music you heard today, you can email: email@example.com