- How I spent my summer vacation
Key Info for this Podcast:
Join me today as I talk with Olena about:
- Her personal Recovery story
- What made her decide to reach out to the podcast
- Olena’s Wellness Suitcase
- Her volunteer activities at the Recovery College in Utrecht.
- What is done there for young people with disabilities in the Netherlands
- Olena’s goals are she is working on now in her recovery
- Advice for college students with mental health issues that have big goals/dreams and might be struggling right now to make any progress on them
Links Referenced on the Show:
- Enik Recovery College in Utrecht
- National Suicide Prevention Hotline (not mentioned, but included anyway, just in case…)
- Pick a goal, something you want that matters to you. Write it down, and better yet, tell someone you’re close to about it to help with accountability.
If you are a recent college grad or faculty member that’s in recovery for mental health issues, I’d love to interview you about your goal achievement quest, the struggles/adversity you faced, as well the wellness strategies you learned! I’m particularly interested in interviewing student entrepreneurs and those involved in mental health advocacy. Please reach out.
Email me at: email@example.com
Are you a college student who is brand new to online learning? Or maybe you struggled in your first go-around with your online course and can’t figure out the mindset behind online learning? Please be sure to check out this course I made: Ace Your Online Class
Please subscribe to my podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or Google Play. A rating and/or review would also really help out the show and allow new listeners to discover it. Thanks for all the reviews so far!
Intro music provided by Europe (The Final Countdown)
Outro music provided by Chester Bennington courtesy of YouTube.