- Still need some music for my intro/outro
- Ongoing Schedule
- 2 episodes per week for the next 15 weeks (Traditional College Semester)
- 1st one (Mon) will be goal focused
- 2nd one (Thurs) mental health focused
- Forum is at Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/collegestudentsuccess It’s a public sub and all are invited to join, so please keep that in mind when posting.
- The reddit link to comment on this specific episode is posted below.
- Blog is at www.collegestudentsuccesspodcast.com
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I’ll be starting new portion of the podcast next time (Q/A).
Waking up with my dog
Key Info for this Podcast:
I used to think the the habit was the thing, the key to great productivity and . The more I read/listen to, the more I am finding that the better word is “rituals.” Join me today as I discuss:
- My recent goal struggles
- The difference between the two
- It’s all about the Why
- Make it so you won’t forget
A more eloquent discussion about this comes from a recent podcast I heard that I recommend everyone who wants to be more productive listen to:
Episode 55 if you’re specifically interested in more about this topic.
How to do it:
- Figure out when you are most productive
- The “1 Post-It” trick
- “Eat the frog” first thing
- Get ‘er done
This week, figure out something you can start doing on a regular basis (it doesn’t have to be every day), and focus on transforming how you conceptualize that habit into a ritual.
Link to thread on reddit to discuss the episode: