Key Info for this Podcast:
Join Kristen and I today as we discuss:
- How Kristen and I met, and her story of recovery
- The concept of the term “recovered” as it’s not one we use on the show much
- Coping strategies, both ones she used early in her recovery as well as ones she uses now, and how coping strategies have evolved over time
- Kristen’s Recovery Coaching Business, and tools she used to help get her started in entrepreneurship
- What faculty can do to better support students who are struggling
- Advice for students who might be listening and worried if they have problem
Websites/Links Referenced on the Show:
Always a Being – Kristen’s Website https://alwaysabeing.com/
Eating Disorder Recovery Speakers – Kristen’s Podcast https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/eating-disorder-recovery-speakers/id1335778637?mt=2
- If you are a recent college grad or faculty member that’s in recovery for mental health issues, I’d love to interview you about your goal achievement quest, the struggles/adversity you faced, as well the wellness strategies you used! I’m particularly interested in interviewing student entrepreneurs and those involved in mental health advocacy. There are a variety of ways to reach out.
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Official Podcast Website
- Visit the podcast’s Facebook page! or
- Follow the podcast on Twitter
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or Google Play. A rating and/or review would also really help out the show and allow new listeners to discover it. Thanks for all the reviews so far!
- Looking for help on how to become a better online student in college? Try my course, Ace Your Online Class, available on Udemy. It’s got lots of tips and strategies on how to not only survive learning online in today’s college environment, but thrive! Totally free.
- Thanks to Rob Cavallo for today’s intro music. For more information about him or the music you heard today, you can email: email@example.com