Sorry this episode is out late this week, I had it ready to go Friday, but the server for my website was down. Apologies!
Key Info for this Podcast:
Join Michael and I today as we discuss:
- the most important coping technique that he’s learned works well for him
- some of the biggest obstacles related to college that he’s faced
- what it’s like to work in the peer space, empowering others to pursue their own recovery journeys while serving as a role model to them with the lived experience
- Michael’s advice for college students with mental health issues that have big goals/dreams and might be struggling right now to make any progress on them
- advice would for faculty related to helping students with mental health issues succeed in college? What can we do better
Websites/Links Referenced on the Show:
Bridgeway Video featuring Michael: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pbravh5snbM&feature=youtu.be
- If you are a recent college grad or faculty member that’s in recovery for mental health issues, I’d love to interview you about your goal achievement quest, the struggles/adversity you faced, as well the wellness strategies you used! I’m particularly interested in interviewing student entrepreneurs and those involved in mental health advocacy. There are a variety of ways to reach out.
- Email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Official Podcast Website
- Visit the podcast’s Facebook page! or
- Follow the podcast on Twitter
- Subscribe to the podcast in iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Soundcloud, or Google Play. A rating and/or review would also really help out the show and allow new listeners to discover it. Thanks for all the reviews so far!
- Looking for help on how to become a better online student in college? Try my course, Ace Your Online Class, available on Udemy. It’s got lots of tips and strategies on how to not only survive learning online in today’s college environment, but thrive! Totally free.
- Thanks to Rob Cavallo for today’s intro music. For more information about him or the music you heard today, you can email: email@example.com